Our commercial services
Centrespace design is multi disciplinary and offer a number of in house and subcontracted services:
Commercial Structural engineering design
- Commercial feasibility studies
- Structural scheme design to allow for early cost estimates
- Finite element design of cores slabs and main structural elements and connections.
- Reinforced concrete frame design including back propping. Precast concrete element design.
- CLT and timber frame design.
- Modular building design.
- Full 3D reinforcement drawings with automated BBS to avoid simple errors or missed reinforcement.
- Integrated design and drawings software to enable BIM level 3 design to drawing.
Drawing and collaboration
- 3D Revit drawing software maintained to latest updates.
- Enabling BIM level 2 and 3 collaborative working on projects.
Civil engineering design
- Centrespace design has an in house team of engineers for standard civil engineering designs. More technical requirements are subcontracted our Civil Engineering partners for expert expedited services.
Temporary works design for large basements and secant pile walls. Support of heavy structures in temporary conditions. Phased construction sequences and construction method statements.